Creativity 4 Sociability is the 3rd project of hosting 4 European volunteers in Constanta, Romania, by Association for Promoting Creative&Eco Education and Innovative Abilities CREATIVE+
Short description of the project:
Time: 01/11/2018 – 30/06/2019 – 8 months long
Place: Constanta, Romania – a big city near the Black Sea Coast
- Increase awareness of the bullying phenomenon in the real and space, among 4 European volunteers and young people from at least 3 institutions in Constanta (high school, day care center, center for blind people).
- Developing assertiveness and encouraging social activism for 4 EVS volunteers and at least 250 Constanta youngsters.
- Increase the level of information of young people from at least 3 high schools in Constanta and for the partner organizations regarding the volunteering activities and the opportunities of the Erasmus + KA1 program.
Activities, 6 hours daily:
Creative workshops (upcycling art and hand craft activities) with 7-14 year-olds from the Day Care Centre.
Theatre workshops with blind people.
Assertive training by means of non formal methods and games, for high school students.
Various non-formal activities to promote volunteering in the community.
Work in hosting NGO in all administrative issues: writing projects, PR, organize community actions etc.
The expected results at the community level are increasing positive interactions between people with disabilities and community members, increasing the number of youngsters involving in activities, increasing the resilience of abused people.
Involvement in non-formal creative activities also increases the level of satisfaction and improves attitudes towards work in general and lifelong learning, Helping volunteers to discover their inner potential in order to get a positive impact on their future career.
– 4 volunteers (UE countries ONLY), age between 18-30;
– Motivated for creative activities (hand craft, theatre, games) and having a playful attitude;
– Willing to facilitate activities for children and teenagers;
– Having a volunteering attitude, being open minded, willing to learn how to be assertive and accept challenges to meet a new culture in a new community;
– Taking care about environment, respect the limited resources of the planet;
– Willing to learn and work in an NGO in all administrative issues.
– Knowing good English.
Volunteers will receive:
- Travel reimbursement from his/her home place till Constanta, Romania and back;
- Pocket money;
- 2 days/month holiday;
- Mentoring support;
- Complete meal & accommodation, city transportation, phone & internet allowance: